Finding the right officiant to perform your ceremony is an important decision. Your wedding wedding officiant will have an influence on they style of your wedding ceremony and effect the tone of your ceremony. It is important that you find a wedding officiant who. is willing to perform the type of ceremony you have dreamed about .A good wedding officiant will take the time to understand your personalities, style, and beliefs so that together you can create the perfect ceremony for your special day. Find a wedding officiant who is interested in working with you to help you create a ceremony that will tell your love story.
AZ Ceremony offers a complementary getting acquainted phone consultation and we are available by phone or email to answer any questions you may have .Our wedding officiants provide suggestions and examples of ceremonies .You will receive a copy of your wedding ceremony script before your wedding day so you will know exactly what to expect on your special day.. AZ Ceremony wedding wedding officiant s will dress appropriately for your occasion.
AZ Ceremony encourages you to seek a wedding wedding officiant that will work with you . We encourage you to ask questions and make sure that all your questions are answered. We have listed a few questions to ask a potential wedding officiant.This is not an exhaustive list and not every question may be applicable.
- Will the officiant allow you to make additions to your ceremony script?
- Will the officiant allow you to edit and revise portions of the ceremony script?
- Will you receive a copy of the ceremony script before the wedding?
- Will the officiant provide information on different types of ceremonies and ceremony scripts examples.
- Can you write your own vows or a portion of the ceremony script?
- Do they have a back-up wedding officiant ?
- What is the wedding officiant ‘s fee and if there are additional charges – mileage, rehearsals, specialty ceremonies, etc
- Will the officiant allow photography during the ceremony?
- Will the officiant allow guest speakers or a co-wedding officiant ?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- What type of ceremonies has the wedding officiant performed?
- How many ceremonies has the officiant performed?
- What style of ceremony does the officiant like to perform?
- What style of clothing will the officiant wear at the ceremony?
- Is the officiant licensed to perform the right of marriage and will they provide a copy of their license?
- Will the wedding officiant perform the ceremony if: one or both parties have been married before, inter- faith ceremony, if you are not a member of a church?
Reserve a Wedding officiant
Information for AZ Ceremony packages Call 480-269-3219 email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.
Please provide the following information: Name, Email, Type Of Ceremony Date and Time of Ceremony, Location of Ceremony.